Welcome


Welcome to my blog of wedding flowers, I hope you enjoy taking a look.

To find wedding flowers by colour, style, season or venue, simply click the label links on the right hand side. Or you can simply scroll down and browse randomly, you never know what gorgeous little ideas or general inspiration you might just happen across.

I'd love to hear from you and if you'd like to contact me or to arrange a consultation you can email me at lynne@fioribylynne.co.uk or call me on 01489 582539. Alternatively, for more information on my wedding and event flowers, see my main web site www.fioribylynne.co.uk

All designs here are entirely my own work.
All images copyright Fiori by Lynne unless otherwise stated.

Monday 24 April 2017

Melanie's Spring Wedding Flowers in Yellows and Blues at Rhinefield House, New Forest


Melanie's stunning tear drop bouquet in yellows and blues using lemon and yellow roses, white hyacinths, blue forget-me-not and delphinium, yellow freesias and solidago with cream lisianthus and jasmine trails. The look is classic with a twist of rustic, very natural and perfect for a Spring wedding in the New Forest. The hyacinth and freesia gave it a beautiful perfume and the lemon rose is a very aptly named variety called Blonde Beauty.


Bridesmaids carried a co-ordinating hand tied bouquets using lemon and yellow roses, white hyacinths, blue forget-me-not and delphinium, yellow freesias and solidago with cream lisianthus.


Buttonhole of lemon rose, blue forget-me-not and solid for the men.


Pretty corsage of lemon rose, lisianthus, white hyacinth pip and jasmine for the ladies.


Stunning tall table centre at Rhinefield House using lemon roses and lisianthus with yellow freesia, tanacetum and solidago with royal blue delphinium and fresh green foliages in a trumpet vase decorated inside with a stem of blue delphinium. The look is classic with with a rustic twist and the log slice on which the vases sit finishes it off perfectly


Spring table centres at Rhinefield House in yellows and blues, gorgeous for a Spring wedding


Rhinefield House all set up ready for the wedding ceremony, Lanterns with church candles
line the aisle,a long and low design decorates the ceremony table and we used 2 table centres on stone plinths to decorate the area behind. The overall effect is beautiful even if this picture doesn't exactly do it justice. The blue and yellow colour scheme is absolutely lovely for a Spring wedding.

And that just leaves me to say thank you so much Melanie for asking me to design and create your wedding flowers for you, it was an absolute pleasure working on this gorgeous scheme for you and I hope you all had the most amazing day.

1 comment:

  1. As soon as i opened this blog i felt a fresh air in myself. All these flowers look so beautiful. My friend's wedding is coming up and i am definitely suggesting her this blog for selecting flowers for her big day.

    ReplyDelete